Came across a wonderful article from Runningbug (http://therunningbug.co.uk/training/motivation/b/weblog/archive/2013/11/08/10-reasons-to-date-a-runner.aspx).
Sharing it here:
2. Your dog didn’t die. You didn’t lose your job. You got a running injury. Don’t worry, we understand.
3. You can say what you really want to do on date night…
4. You don’t have to explain why you have chafing in strange places
5. Runners are comfortable in all sorts of weird positions
6. Runners don’t mind bringing new toys into the bedroom
7. We speak the same language